Ad Creative Policy
- HAYWIRE Magazine has final approval for all ads with respect to content.
- HAYWIRE Magazine reserves the right to remove an advertisement from its web sites at any time for any reason.
- Changes to an existing campaign must be received at least three business days prior to the change.
- All rich media ads must be served via one of the accepted vendors listed.
- Any additional questions or comments related to advertiser specifications can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All ad units must launch a new browser window when clicked on
- Ads are served via iframe ad calls.
- Audio must be user initiated with a clearly recognizable on/off button
- All expanding ad units must be user initiated.
- All floating ad units must have a clearly recognizable close button
- DFP is used to serve all HAYWIRE Digital Site Ad Units
- DreamMail is used to serve all Newsletter placements
- All rich media ads must have an alternate GIF/JPEG versions of creative
- No PSA ads are allowed
- HAYWIRE Magazine reserves the right to terminate any campaign upon our discretion
- Lead time: Three business days for standard creative. See notes within the Ad Unit Specifications below.
Director Digital Media, Ad Sales